Reporting to the Plant Manager, the candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensure management of operating costs and maximize the return on assets under his/her responsibility.
- Help meet operational efficiency goals.
- Develop an action plan to maximize standardized manufacturing efficiency in his/her sector and optimize resources.
- Devise and implement standardized manufacturing practices and procedures in line with the departmental objectives.
- Develop processes and tools to support and drive continuous improvement.
- Maximize synergy and foster collaboration among Cascades’ groups, units and business units
- Insist on and create a safe and healthy work environment for all employees. Personally commit and display strong leadership in health & safety.